Since 2001, CSI has had the privilege of working with clients, representing all levels of system leadership, and encompassing the full spectrum of care delivery, including:
- Premiers, Ministers and Other Elected Officials. The political leadership imperative represents one of the most significant challenges facing the health care system because the changes needed to ensure long-term sustainability can be unpopular. CSI has a track record overcoming these challenges.
- Ministries of Health. Ministry staff influence government policy and are ultimately the people who translate those policies into action by directing resources to support the desired changes. CSI understands the challenges that the Ministry staff face and have successfully worked with them to lead the system changes required.
- Regional Health Authorities and LHINs. Described by many as the “meat in the sandwich”, LHINs and RHAs are the critical enablers of system transformation efforts who drive the essential changes required. CSI helps frame the leadership mandate for RHAs/LHINs and continues to actively support system leaders achieve their goals.
- Boards and CEOs of Provider Organizations. This leadership group must implement the innovative changes required to ensure ongoing access to care in an environment that is increasingly defined by growing demands, increasing complexity and shrinking resources. CSI has worked with organizations across the continuum of care to redesign care delivery processes to meet quality and efficiency goals.
- Clinicians and Care Provider at the Point of Care. It has been our privilege to work with front line providers to define and implement new models of care delivery. CSI has the requisite experience to enable the future of care delivery.